| Dr. Niklos Weber, DVM,
DAVBP Avian, DABVP Canine/Feline
Rich Gingery, Jr.
Specialized, professional & caring service: Whispering Pines is an AAHA-accredited, full-service veterinary hospital dedicated to providing compassionate comprehensive health care for all companion animals including avian and exotic species.
Monday and Tuesday, 9am - 5pm. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday 9am - 6pm.Providing these services and more:
- Board Certified Avian Specialist
- Board Certified Canine & Feline Specialist
- Avian & exotic medicine, surgery & emergency service
- Orthopedic surgery
- Endoscopy, ultrasound, ultra-detail x-ray
- Full in-house lab services
- Spaying / neutering
- Well-care checkups
- Behavioral consultations and training including avian & exotics
- Nutritional counseling
- NEW! Carbon Dioxide Laser Surgery! (also see here for more information)
- NEW! Dr. Weber is now certified in the Vet-Stem Regenerative Medicine Procedure! This is a new therapy utilizing stem cells to treat arthritis with amazing results. Click here for more information!
View Larger Map
Need Financing? Apply for CareCredit